Must Have Accessories

Nothing completes an outfit like a cute dainty necklace or statement bag. I love to accessorize. Even if  I am only in a t shirt and shorts. Shiny flecks around the neck or in the ear are a perfect match. My go to are always some cute Hoops, a necklace, a bracelet. Sometimes a watch. A nice bag. I have a small collection but my bags can go with many outfits. Here are some pieces from LuLu's that I think would add so much to your accessories collection.  Click Pictures to see the details.
When Bae comes in with a jewelry box. LOL




P.S. If you love accessorizing and would love to make a side hustle out of it Stella & Dot has an awesome program that allows you to sale products for extra cash. They have some really nice high end pieces. Check them out. Click Below.

Sign-up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist Today!

Comments