How to Stay Positive by Keeping Your Home Clean | Things You Probably Forget to Clean | My Cleaning Essentials | Cleaning Tips



Have you heard "Show that you can be faithful over the little things, and God will make you ruler over bigger things"? As a young adult a didn't really care for my spaces as much as I should have. I didn't clean as often as I should have. I didn't show God that I was grateful for my home. In 2016 we didn't have a home. We were blessed to be able to stay with family in this chapter of our lives. Which I am still in shock at Gods mercy on this situation. I will have to tell you that story soon.  During this time I learned to care for everything I had. I learned how to be even more grateful than I thought I already was. And I became this cleaning fanatic. I realized that I didn't have to have a roof over my head, so many don't, and since being blessed with out new home I vowed that I will always take care of what ever God gives me. In doing so I am able to keep my positive vibes flowing.  Today I am sharing my cleaning must haves, cleaning routine, and giving you the 411 on some things that you may even forget to clean.

Monday
First off. I like to clean one level each day. So, Monday's I start off with the living room and dinning room area. I clean every surface in these room. Floors, fireplace, vacuum, tables, sofas.  Everything.
I even clean the Window seals. Which is  one thing you may be forgetting to wipe down. I just use an all purpose cleaner and micro fiber cloth.

Tuesday
Next, we have the kitchen. Now the kitchen gets cleaned every night of course. But on Tuesdays I like to clean the cabinet doors and knobs, the oven, the fridge, the range hood in the cracks and small places that crumbs can hide. I even clean the baseboards and the portion of the floor that meets the cabinets. It can get so grimy if you forget about it. I like to use a tub and tile cleaner and my turbo scrub brush.
Wednesday
Wednesday, I head upstairs and focus on the hallway and the master bed room. In the hall I dust the walls and baseboards, I wipe all surfaces that are touched. In the master I do the same thing. Everything gets wiped down, I put things back in place as far the closets go and the bathroom gets cleaned. Again. The shower as well.  I even Wipe the doors. Another place that you may forget to clean. I have kids so, finger prints are part of the life. Also dust can live in the textures and can look bad over time.

Thursday
By Thursday, I clean the steps (all the railings too), the laundry room, and all glass surfaces on the front and back doors. I also do lots and lots of laundry. Well, I fold it. Its been done for a few days LOL. I slack too.
I dust the Fans and vent covers in the rooms. I use to forget about these until the dust was visible, not now. Did you know that dust can hold odor?

Friday
On Fridays I do a quick wipe down of all surfaces down stairs and I mop all the wood and tile. I tend to mop the kitchen a few times during the week at night. But I do the wood floors on Friday's because they are not high traffic areas. Since these tasks are easy I pick an area to organize and purge. Its mostly a cabinet or drawer in the kitchen. But just pick one. You'll feel so much better.

Now, I clean the bathrooms a few times a week, if not everyday. You never know when guest will pop up and need to use the bathroom. So, I like to make sure they are always tidy. I also vacuum several times a week and freshen the carpets. 
 I think a clean house helps keep down our stress levels and overall negative vibes. So, I try to stay on it. The more you do the easier and faster it'll be and more time you can spend  enjoying yourself and loved ones. 

My favorite place to get "clean" cleaning products is Grove Collaborative. They carry all the best non harsh chemical supplies. They are affordable and you get 5 Free Products from Mrs. Myers with your first purchase. Click HERE. They also have skin care and paper goods too. Something for the entire house. Be Sure to check them out.

I have listed a few of my favorites down below. And you can click HERE to see my most used  household items for cleaning.
Thanks for spending a few moments with me today. I hope to have inspired you in some way. Let me know what your favorite house hold products are? 













Comments

  1. It was a great information and Its really worth reading it. The author did an mind blowing work by describing each and every step of cleaning.
    Regards,
    Office Cleaning Sunshine Coast|Commercial Cleaning Sunshine Coast|Commercial Cleaning Services Brisbane|Office Cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great article! I've read the same kind of news here website   and also found lots of interesting facts there.
    Elevator Shaft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share this article here about the house cleaning. Your tips are very informative and useful for easy house cleaning. Keep sharing this type of articles here. commercial cleaning services brampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Yes , window blinds and window curtains is one of the vitals in our home especially blackout curtains not just help us to prevent from direct sun rays but giving us a good ambiance and view and needed some good treatment like rug cleaning service , you can also visit our website https://www.cottoncare.com.sg offering services in affordable prices. Keep it up!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All information are helpful and very interesting! Thanks for sharing, keep posting! Btw, here’s also the office carpet cleaning service, btw you can also visit our website https://www.cottoncare.com.sg offering services in affordable prices. Keep it up!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wow! thankyou author for sharing your very well explained and informative work. Meanwhile, if you are in need and looking for a office carpet cleaning service, here’s also the https://www.cottoncare.com.sg feel free to message us or visit our website, we offer you this at a very affordable price. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone will surely gain a knowledge from this. Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have curtain cleaning service singapore for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This information is meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the home cleaning products. I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here. Housekeeping Services Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for publishing such a nice article. Your article isn’t only useful but it is additionally really informative. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. Floor Scrubber For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. carpet cleaning is highly recommended to those people who don't have much time in doing household chores like this, It was so nice to see this kind of blogs related to this matter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’ve seen in your writings that it seems memorable to you the benefits of carpet cleaning singapore which I think push you to write this ineffable blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will keep in my mind author what you spill out to us today about carpet cleaning service, maybe you want some relevant information from other sites, you should check cotton care now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must try carpet shampooing cleaning rather than spend lots of my time and waste my day in cleaning this kind of chores. You really give me some cool ideas about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cool posting! I will suggest it to my cool friends, If you mine I suggest office carpet cleaning service it was cool to have this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Extraordinary blogs! Continue your awesomeness, you really up to me! If ever you have someone who needs this awesome office carpet cleaning service Singapore, it would be really nice to share this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes I don’t have any amor in reading blogs because I feel bored, but because I was curious about office carpet cleaning service I give some time to read and I choose your work and I think that I made the right choice so I thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding office carpet cleaning or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You must consider curtain cleaning service singapore if you are a busy type of person so that it may not affect your time and won’t stress you out regarding on this matter. Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You must consider curtain cleaning service singapore if you are a busy type of person so that it may not affect your time and won’t stress you out regarding on this matter. Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You must consider curtain cleaning service singapore if you are a busy type of person so that it may not affect your time and won’t stress you out regarding on this matter. Thank you for this wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was just checking some sites and saw this Terrific post! I really mean it, if you have carpet shampooing cleaning services singapore don’t hesitate to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Right amazing article! It amazes me so much! I thank you for this, if you need some helpful information regarding carpet shampooing singapore Im always open for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fairly well said! You are so right! I wanna give you this carpet shampooing singapore you need to have this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice thought came from you, I just noticed that this is about carpet shampooing service and it was the detailed information that I need to complete my research.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It’s very nice to read your work that relates to carpet cleaning service I consider this as a guide because you put lots of information here.

    ReplyDelete
  26. One of the best things you must consider is carpet cleaning singapore and you need a precise knowledge about it before filling out. Thanks to you author because you shared to us some helpful tips about it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Much helpful tips about carpet cleaning is really useful for a person who never tried this before and You really have a good heart author for sharing your thoughts to us!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Why your thoughts are so brilliant!? I really want what you're doing seems like you bring out the best in other people. Because lots of blog’s I’ve encountered was good but it doesn’t really encouraged people, for that I want to give you this office carpet cleaning maybe you find it helpful somehow.
    v

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have shared a nice article here about the house cleaning. Your article is very informative and I liked your way to express your views in this post. Thank you for sharing this article here. Janitorial Services Portland Maine

    ReplyDelete
  30. There are many laundry and dry cleaning and are all providing good services but there is always edge between them so might as well you should take time to consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cotton ware is one of the trusted leading companies who offers carpet cleaning service who can give you a quality and excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  32. curtain cleaning singapore is really in demand as many individuals in singapore have acknowledged the beauty of cleaning the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  33. When you have a laundry service, try to clear yourself of the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  34. One of the best tips is to anticipate what kind of items you want for your washing when looking for laundry firms.

    ReplyDelete
  35. One of the best tips is to anticipate what kind of items you want for your washing when looking for laundry firms.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Because pay per click package in singapore provide you with instant results, it is an important complement to your efforts at organic search (SEO) by providing you with a traffic source when optimizing your website.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Are you tired of finding shops that can offer good and quality services? Worry no more, cotton ware is here to help you in your blinds fabricator Singapore. Here, you can observe excellent and quality services that cotton ware can give to you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Were you tired of finding shops where good high professional products could be offered? Don't be afraid, cotton ware is here to help you out in blinds fabricator service singapore. You can see here the excellent and high-quality services that cotton ware can offer you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. While reading your works, I realized that sharing your thoughts to someone who's interested or uninterested is both helpful in the same manner. Wanna have some changes try to visit Curtain Singapore.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  40. Before you begin laundry and dry cleaning, Begin by discovering your zone of service. Do your homework and search for the most business able fields in your metropolis. You can find population figures, gigantic employers in your region and places of laundry and dry cleaners by conducting some research online.…..!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice article, which you have shared here about the cleaning products. Your article is very informative and useful to know more about the best cleaning products. Thanks for sharing this article here. hoarding cleaners in Elgin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts