What a beautiful card! Great Job on this week's challenge!
DeNetra--Happy Thanksgiving. I just love your card, especially the sparkly tree papers. Elegant but still simple. Great design. Thanks so much for all your effort this week.
OH Netra! I love this super cute card! You're always such an inspiration! :)Hugs,Lisa
Sweet card for the CCC challenge. I love the trees you hand cut - well done! TFSCheers, Karenalteredscrapbooking dot com
Great card. The paper for the trees is so nice!Vee (CCC DT2)
What a beautiful card! Great Job on this week's challenge!
ReplyDeleteDeNetra--Happy Thanksgiving. I just love your card, especially the sparkly tree papers. Elegant but still simple. Great design. Thanks so much for all your effort this week.
ReplyDeleteOH Netra! I love this super cute card! You're always such an inspiration! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
Sweet card for the CCC challenge. I love the trees you hand cut - well done! TFS
ReplyDeleteCheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com
Great card. The paper for the trees is so nice!
ReplyDeleteVee (CCC DT2)